Meet the girl with a beautiful smile and cute face Aishwarya Iyengar fashion blogger and fashion designer.
1. Who would you say is your number one fashion inspiration?
That Boho Girl
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
It was my hobby during work, I would research on fashion trends, I started jotting them down
3. Favorite fashion magazine?
4. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
Sarees they are timeless
5. Celebrity crush?
6. What type of camera do you use?
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. Heels? or Flats?
9. What is your dream job?
To Sit on the ball swing and work
10. Name your Top 3 favorite bands?-
Global Desi, Nicobar, Zara
11. Favorite lipstick color?
12. How many tattoos do you have?
13. Favorite Quote?
People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who really do
14. What is one thing your readers would be surprised to hear?
I’m getting married
15. Five beauty products you can’t live without?
Sunscreen, Aloe vera gel, Coconut oil, Kajal, Lipstick
16. Hair “done” or messy?
17. Makeup or no makeup?
18. Favorite item of clothing?
19. Gym or exercising outdoors?
20. Can you cook?
Yes I do it every day
21. Favorite food?
22. Favorite drink?
Long Island Ice tea
23. Happiest moment?
When I got selected to NIFT
24. Blog or YouTube?
25. 9-5 job or full-time influencer?
26. How much time goes into a normal picture found on your Instagram account?
27. What’s your top Instagram tip?
Be you always
28. Who takes your pics?
29. A most terrifying moment since being an influencer?
Am I good enough?
30. The best gift you’ve ever received as an influencer?
31. Last thing you googled?
How to keep myself inspired
32. Living in the city or living by the beach?
33. Partner or single?
34. Top five Instagram accounts to follow?
That Boho Girl, Style Me up with Sakshi, TheBohoBalika, Box & Plates
35. How did you decide to become a fashion blogger? Was it a thoughtful choice?
Yes it was, As I’m a Fashion Designer by Profession
36. How was the response initially? Share some moments?
37. Do you think Organised Stores keep an eye of the fashion bloggers?
Yes they do
38. Whom do you envision as your target reader?
39. What motivates you to blog?
My sense of unique style and crazy Ideas
40. Suggestion for your readers?