Beautiful eyes, cute smile, and sexy body, there is no word to describe the beauty of this Kolkata girl and fashion and beauty blogger Rudrita Chatterjee. Here is the secrete reveals of beauty and personal life.
1. Who would you say is your number one fashion inspiration?
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
Love for fashion & writing.
3. Favorite fashion magazine?
4. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
Currently experimenting a lot with shirts or tops with trousers & heels.
5. Celebrity crush?
I’m not a ‘celebrity-crush’ person. Although I love a couple of things from some individuals. Morgan Freeman for his voice, Ranbir Kapoor for cuteness and Akshay Kumar for fitness and disciplined lifestyle.
6. What type of camera do you use?
DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. Heels? or Flats?
9. What is your dream job?
What I’m doing right now. Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging.
10. Name your Top 3 favorite bands.
H&M, Forever 21 and Ritu Kumar.
11. Favorite lipstick color?
Nude shades. Like Mehr from MAC.
12. How many tattoos do you have?
13. Favorite Quote?
“There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.” – Dalai Lama.
14. What is one thing your readers would be surprised to hear?
I’m into so many handicrafts. I love to make handmade journals.
15. Five beauty products you can’t live without?
Concealer, Mascara, lipstick, highlighter and face mist.
16. Hair “done” or messy?
17. Makeup or no makeup?
18. Favourite item of clothing?
19. Gym or exercising outdoors?
Walking or running outside and lightweight training.
20. Can you cook?
100%. I love cooking.
21. Favourite food?
Oil-free chicken recipe.
22. Favorite drink?
23. Happiest moment?
Whenever I’m with my whole family.
24. Blog or YouTube?
25. 9-5 job or full-time influencer?
26. How much time goes into a normal picture found on your Instagram account?
In a blink.
27. What’s your top Instagram tip?
To be consistent and to be yourself.
28. Who takes your pics?
My husband. He is an internationally acclaimed photographer.
29. Most terrifying moment since being an influencer?
Once I had to post an image in a particular time for one of my clients and my phone got out of network coverage area. The most horrifying moment because commitment is everything.
30. The best gift you’ve ever received as an influencer?
I was in a shopping mall once and a girl came to me and thanked me so much for motivating her life and helped her get out of depression through my words.
31. Last thing you googled?
That’s a secret!
32. Living in the city or living by the beach?
By the beach always.
33. Partner or single?
34. Top five Instagram accounts to follow?
Gergana Ivanova, Tezza, Lisa Homsy, Alex Box, Tokyobahnbao.
35. How did you decide to become a fashion blogger? Was it a thoughtful choice?
Yes! Because fashion & writing always give me so much pleasure and positivity.
36. How was the response initially? Share some moments?
By the grace of God, I received quite a good response from the very beginning. I got my first paid collaboration just in 3 months after starting blogging and it was from an international brand. It was a great encouragement for me.
37. Do you think Organised Stores keep an eye of the fashion bloggers?
Not really. A fashion blogger’s eyes should catch whatever unique.
38. Whom do you envision as your target reader?
There’s not any specific target as such. I love to have them whoever fell good while reading.
39. What motivates you to blog?
40. Suggestion for your readers?
Love yourself and be yourself.