- The news was reported on 11th August 2019
- There was a shortage of essential materials, especially dresses, buckets, preventive medicines against rat fever and food items.
- For the entire month of July and August, the Kolhapur region experienced torrential rainfall.
- The recent news was reported on 18th August 2019
- The flood water has rendered many machines and metal forges useless.
- Those who have not suffered food damage are facing an economic crisis as workers have not been able to reach the units.
Mumbai, Maharashtra :
- Last reported oppressive rainfall situation on 1st -2nd July 2019
- Mumbai receives the second-highest rainfall in 24 hours.
- The Thane Regional Disaster Management(TRDM) cell received around ninety-four complaints in these 24 hours.
- The last update about the Pune-floods in detail is given on 14th August 2019
- The updates say that at least 48 people have lost their lives while three persons are still missing across the flood crippled Pune division.
- The update is given on 19th August.
- In many villages, people even faced the difficulty in moving to safety and relief camps.
- According to the the reports at-least twenty-eight villages situated near Sutlej banks in Dharamkot division of Moga district have been affected after the massive discharge of water from Ropar Headworks.
- The last updates were given on 18th August 2019
- The water breached the local markets recently, prompting the administration to issue an alert.
- Tons river in Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand is flowing above the danger level
- Cloud bursts, Flash Floods in the state have left several people stranded.
- The Chief Minister of the state has asked the authorities to carry out relief measures.
- Last updates were given on 19th August
- The state battles floods and landslides in the coffee-growing districts of Kodagu and Chikmagalur.
Madhya Pradesh Floods:
- Heavy rains have also affected several parts of Madhya Pradesh in the last three days.
- Last updated on 17th August 2019
- The coverage was last updated on 17th August 2019.
- Chambal river in the Dholpur district of Rajasthan is flowing above the danger mark after continuous rains, creating a flood-like situation in the region.
West Bengal Floods:
- The news last updated on 17th August 2019
- Four people were killed, 19 injured including 4 Bangladesh nationals.
- Lightning struck them amid heavy rain in different parts of Kolkata and West Bengal.