We all have been to darkest of places. If God exists, then devil power also exists. Ever since the medieval period, the supernatural power has existed. Today I will let you know Top twenty horror places in the world, which have witnessed evil forces and paranormal activities. Here is the list follows:
Bhangarh Fort, India:
- This is the most horror fort, which is situated in the Alwar district of Rajasthan. It is among the most haunted places in the world.
- According to one of the folklores, Tantrik Singhia tried to use magic to impress Princess Ratnavatil. The princess got aware of his evil power and ordered him to be killed. He then cursed the entire villagers to die and the houses of the villages to remain roofless.
Monte Cristo Homestead, Australia:
- It is the haunted mansion in New South Wales state of Australia.
- This mansion is famous because of the stories of Mrs. Crawley. She never came out after Twenty-three years when her husband died. Moreover, when she died, it is believed that her body-less phantom has been haunting her room.
Fern Hill Hotel, India:
- The scariest stories of this place came out, during the shoot of the Bollywood Horror thriller-Raaz.
- The story was like when the Choreographer Saroj Khan and her crew members heard some noise on the first floor, and when they enquired about it, they come to know there is no first floor.
Aradale Lunatic Asylum, Australia:
- This Lunatic Asylum is in Victoria. It is the largest abandoned mental hospital. Opened in 1867.
- Stories of Nurse Kerry have made it popular entry from Australia in the list of top twenty Haunted Place in World. The ghost is believed to haunt the women’s wing.
Ancient Ram Inn, England:
- It is the twelfth-century inn located at Gloucestershire has been popular for its satanic sacrifices and Malevolent entities.
Highgate Cemetery, England:
- It was established in the year 1839 and is situated in North London.
- The story for Vampire haunting the place is very famous. The story went viral when a badly charred body of a woman was found decapitated.
The Tower of London, England:
- It is a popular tourist place to date in England. The princess and others have been executed in the tower itself that dates back to 1078.
- The local guard of the tower has seen the headless ghosts of Lady jane grey, Anne Boleyn, and the two princesses who have murdered their Uncle.
Edinburgh Castle, Scotland:
- This unique heritage castle is known to sit on the grounds dating back then to the Iron Age.
Greyfriars Kirkyard, Scotland:
- Greyfriars is a cemetery in Edinburgh. It has been famous as the haunted place because of the rumored sightings of Mackenzie’s mausoleum.
- Paranormal activities have been reported in this cemetery.
Mark King’s Close, Scotland:
- It is the architecture which was built in the 16th and 17th century.
- Currently, a part of the city has been in the news for sightings of ghosts of an elderly lady, a woman in black, and young Annie. (Paranormal Sightings)
Old Changi Hospital and Changi Beach, Singapore:
- The Changi Beach and the Hospital built-in 1935 are haunted places.
- Many Chinese soldiers were killed by the Japanese on the Beach.
Akershus Castle, Norway:
- Many people claim this place to be Prison built in the 1290s.
- The castle that was also a site for Nazi executions is said to be haunted by a robed Woman and a Malcanisen dog. It is said who sees the spirit of Malcanisen is doomed to die in the future.
Chateau de Brissac, France:
- The eleventh-century castle, located at Maine-et-Loire.
- The phenomenal castle witnessed a double murder.
- Rumors have it that the ghost of the lady in green wanders through the villa daily.
Paris Catacombs, France:
- It is appearance is more like a spider-webbing tunnel beneath the French capital.
- According to the reports, people have witnessed apparitions in these catacombs. People have been reported disappeared altogether within these tunnel chamber-like structure.
Island Of Dolls, Mexico:
- The legendary place talks about a girl who died hereafter drowning in a Mexican Canal.
St Augustine Lighthouse, USA:
- This structure was built in the nineteenth century. The lighthouse is located in Florida, USA.
- Reported Because of Repeated Paranormal activities.
Screaming Tunnel, Canada:
- The tunnel is located beneath the railway track from Toronto To New York via Niagara Falls.
- About a hundred years ago, there were talks about the death of the young girl, when her farmhouse caught fire. The girl burning in fire ran for help but died.
- Eversince, the screams of the girl, is heard from that tunnel.
Rose Hall, Jamaica:
- This hall is a former plantation house at Montego Bay.
- One of It is the former female owner is said to have killed several husbands and slaves using voodoo.
Aokigahara Forest, Japan:
- The Aokigahara forest or the Sea of Trees is the most haunted place because it was witnessed the most significant number of Suicides.
Castle of Good Hope, South Africa:
- The Castle of Good Hope is built by the Dutch East India Company at Cape Town in the Sixteenth Century.
- For several years, the guard reported seeing the ghosts of a screaming woman, a tall gentlewoman, and a Black Dog.